Monday - Thursday
Friday - Sunday
10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
noon - 4 p.m.
COMPUTER & PERIPHERALS
- OS X “Sierra”
- 2.9 GHz Intel Quad-Core i5 | 8 GB RAM
- 21.5” display | 1920-by-1080 resolution
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 750m
- SDXC card slot, Four USB 3 ports, Two Thunderbolt ports
- Apple Magic Mouse and Wireless Keyboard
(4) HP ZBook 15 G2 Laptops
- (2) Windows 10, (2) Windows 7
- 2.70 GHz Intel Quad-Core i5 | 8 GB RAM
- 15.6” display | 1920-by-1080 resolution
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA Quadro K610M
- SD card slot, TwoUSB 3 ports, One Thunderbolt port
Other Peripherals & Accessories
- USB SD Card Reader
- 60" HD Television (HDMI & VGA input
Adobe Creative Cloud
20+ creative apps available including: Photoshop, Light Room, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition, Illustrator, InDesign, Animate CC, Dreamweaver, and Muse.
Microsoft Office Suite 2013
6 productivity apps available including: Access, Publisher, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Infopath, and OneNote.
- The Studio is intended for patrons to utilize the technology housed in the room.
- Children under 14 years must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
- No food or drink is permitted in the Studio.
- The library cannot provide one-on-one production or recording assistance.
- Proficiency in using computers, software, and recording devices is required.
- Software and equipment problems/issues must be reported to staff immediately.
- Occupancy must not exceed ten (10) people.
Using Studio Equipment
- Files must be saved or exported before the end of the Studio session. It’s recommended to save frequently.
- Users must bring their own large-capacity storage drives, SD cards, etc. to save their work.
- All files saved to the library’s computers will be erased after each session upon restarting the computer.
- Users must bring their own headphones for working with sound, this includes audio for video.
- The computer’s own speakers must be muted.
- Equipment will be inspected as per checklist before and after each session.
- A 15-minute orientation is required for first-time users.
- Patrons may reserve time during library’s established Studio operating hours.
- Studio sessions are 2 hours in length.
- Sessions include any setup, production, and take down time.
- Sessions may be extended if no other reservation exists and upon the approval of staff.
- Patrons may reserve Studio session time online or by contacting library staff:
- Studio sessions may be reserved up to two months in advance.
- Patrons must arrive within 15 minutes after a reservation’s start time. After 15 minutes, the reservation will be canceled.
- Reservation times will not be extended for late arrivals.
- Patrons will be required to present photo id (e.g. driver’s license, passport, school id) which will be held by staff for the duration of their session.