Please use this form to suggest the library purchase an item not in the collection and follow the steps below to successfully submit your suggestion.
- Check the Online Library Catalog and confirm that no PPLC-member libraries own the item you want. Sometimes, newly published items may be on order (especially if they are bestsellers). Titles are not always acquired immediately upon their publication.
- If the item you want is not listed in the catalog, please fill out the form below and our Collection Development librarians will review your suggestion.
- If the library purchases the item you have suggested, a hold request will be placed on the item for you.
- Please provide as much information as you have about the item.
Guidelines for Suggested Purchases
- The library will purchase no more than twelve (12) items per fiscal year (Oct. - Sept.) suggested by any one patron.
- If a suggestion is purchased, a hold request must be placed on it.
- The library will only add materials that fit within the library's Materials Selection Policy.
If you choose to provide information via email, unless specifically exempted by Florida Statutes, such information is a public record under Florida's Government in the Sunshine Laws and available for public inspection upon demand.
Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released to a public-records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, please visit us in person at one of our locations or contact us by telephone at (727) 562-4970