- Zero to Three promotes the healthy development of infants and toddlers by supporting and strengthening families, communities and those who work on their behalf.
- Coordinated Child Care of Pinellas provides services centered on school readiness and school success.
- Common Sense Media provides information and tools, as well as an independent forum, so that families can have a choice and a voice about the media they consume.
- Baby Sign Language has videos demonstrating signs parents can learn to communicate with their babies.
- American Academy of Pediatrics Patient Education Resources has up to date safety and health information for families.
- Autism Web was developed by a community of parents interested in autism, pervasive developmental disorders and Asperger’s syndrome.
- Cerebral Palsy Guide was created to provide a trustworthy, caring resource for parents of children with cerebral palsy.
- Disability.gov’s Guide for Family Caregivers contains a broad range of resources for family caregivers.
- KidsHealth.org has information about child health, behavior and development.
- LifeTips Autism is the place to go for autism tips and hundreds of other related topics, such as social skills, sensory issues, treatment, public education and funding.
- Obesity and Children with Special Needs Report informs families about the extent of the obesity problem, its causes, and the risks it poses to children’s health and well being.
- Raising Children with Disabilities offers research-based content on hundreds of topics for children and grown-ups.
- SpecialKids is a resource guide for families of children with special needs.
- Ultimate Guide to Flying with Autistic Children compiles resources, tips, and other advice to ease the challenges that arise when flying with autistic children.
- Understood.org is for families of kids with learning and attention issues.